Just like Top 10 gadgets,Top 10 Billionaires,Top 10 Musicians,Top 10 Movies and the “Top ….lists goes on. as we’re in Internet here we have “Top 10 websites of 2012″
To let you know,there are no judges and voters to poll,what actually followed to find Top 10,100 websites or Just Rank of any websites is that from its popularity,pageviews,visitors reviews and so on.
If that thing mean,then Who actually analyse Web Rankings ?
Although there are many web companies now do analyse and Rank websites,the one that is well known and trusted,is Alexa.com .
According to Alexa ,
Alexa is the leading provider of free, global web metrics. Search Alexa to discover the most successful sites on the web by keyword, category, or country. Use our analytics for competitive analysis, benchmarking, market research, or business development.
How to check Web Ranks on Alexa.com ?
- Goto Alexa.com and on the menu click Site details .
- Here Enter any websites URL or just yours and then click Get Details.
- To let you know,i’ve given StudentsCrunch.com and the details are on the result page
- This tiny blog is pleased with Alexa Rank of 614512 Globally and 45,184 in India and 1160 in Pakistan.It might look high but for a four month old blog this rank is not bad one.
- Next,you can check more stats about a site like “Top Keyword for the site,where the traffic comes from,and whats the hot keyword of the site,and site demographic ,site owner info,and much more.
- Top Sites on the alexa site gives you the Top 500 Websites ,and you can filter that by your country wise too.
For Example: If you see te TOP Sites it will gives you Websites that are popular globally,so if you check by India ,then the Top websites in India will be listed.
Like this,you can check any webite or blog’s Global Rank as well as country wise Rankings.
If you do like this article,then take few sec to share this on facebook,twitter.I love to hear your comments..