Education Common Entrance Test ( EdCET ) will be conducted for this academic year 2012 by Andhra University. If you’re a AP student you may already aware of ” for What Edcet is conducted “?
Edcet 2012 is conducted for admission into B.Ed regular course in Andhra Pradesh .
Some of the students asked “What is the elegibility needed for Edccet 2012 ? “ We’ve given complete details of the conditions that the Andhra university board needs to attend Edcet 2012.
Only Eligible candidates may obtain Application Form and instructions booklet ( will be given along with Application ) in person by paying Rs.150 in cash from the designated
- Head post offices and
- Axis Bank Branches in A.P
Eligibility for Ed.CET-2012
The following are the minimum criteria for candidates to fulfill the Edcet 2012 requirements.
1. The applying Students should have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc. ( Home Science ) B.C.A / B.B.M. Exams from any University within AP or any recognized University out of AP.
2. Students who are currently appearing for final year degree examinations this year 2012 are also eligible to appear for Edcet entrance examination.
3. Student belonging to the category other than reserved must have at least 50% Marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in the relevant subject are eligible for admission into B.Ed course. Student belongs to reserved category must secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
4. The qualifying mark in the EDCET 2012 Entrance Test for all candidates is 37 out of 150 (i.e 25%). Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities no need any qualifying marks for ranking.
5. Other important in this is ,there will be no qualifying marks for women in the subjects of Physical Sciences and Mathematics.
6. The Student should have completed 19 years of age as on 01-07-2012.
This are the minimum requirements or elegibility criteria for appearing into Edcet 2012 exam .Good Luck my dear Students ! Keep visiting us for more updates on Edcet 2012 / Education.