Windows 7 Tips for Students
Simple Steps to Create a Repair Disc on Windows 7
On your Windows 7 system , All Programs , here there is a hidden program called “Create a Repair Disc”, So to access that, Just Type this on the search bar .
- You need to insert a Blank CD into the Drive.
- Click “Start Menu > All Programs > Maintenance > Create a System Repair Disc
- You will see a small window , that you’ve inserted Blank CD , Click “OK ” to confirm it.
- Now Windows will automatically copy the files to repair the hard drive.
- Just in case, You can put the CD in the repair of drive and restart the computer.
There are few things that you have to do previously, Make sure that BIOS is configured to start from CD drive ,not from Hard drive .
If system files are accidentally deleted the “Windows PE” ( Preinstallation Environment ) will call option – Startup Repair . Home Help provides all the necessary boot files to start the recovery. Windows 7 System Restore periodically saves the configuration of a working system. System recovery image you created earlier, a 1:1 copy of your Windows system can be accessed from this point on, if you have it on a external disc.
Hope you like it.. If you like to say us any Computer , How To , Tips ..do send us via email or via comments.