Tsunami Survival Tips
So you may be aware of Tsunami Warning in India – Chennai , PondyCherry & Costal Areas
As people may be looking for some of the Safety Tips for Tsunami , it will be helpfull for those people around sea shores.
Tsunami Safety Tips from NatGeo Experts
- When in coastal areas, stay alert for tsunami warnings.
- Plan an evacuation route that leads to higher ground.
- Know the warning signs of a tsunami: rapidly rising or falling coastal waters and rumblings of an offshore earthquake.
- Never stay near shore to watch a tsunami come in.
- A tsunami is a series of waves. Do not return to an affected coastal area until authorities say it is safe.
- Assemble a safety pack : Include food, water, and a first aid kit are the basics required. Keep the safety pack somewhere obvious, well-known to everyone in the building and easy to grab in an emergency. It can also help to leave a raincoat or other coat for each person near the safety pack.
- Assemble a personal survival pack for each person in the family, and a family survival pack with common items for everyone. Don’t forget survival items for your pets.
Show your Love to your Friends..Share this to facebook,twitter…