Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad
What are the Features in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad ?
Adobe says that, following are the major improvements and changes made in the app for ipad ( tablet interface ) of the photohsop app.
Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images .
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5 or higher.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
• Maximum image resolution: 2048 x 2048 pixels with 10 layers