How to JailBreak iOS 6 on iPhone 4 iPod Touch 4G
For Apple Lovers here is the Easy to Follow Steps to JaiBreak iOS 6 into iPhone and iPod Touch Devices . This is very simple , but if you’re a newbie for doing this , make sure you take backup of your devices.
Also , Before you doing this process , Keep the Battery Fully charged on your iPhone / iPod Devices .
Things Needed :
Steps to JailBreak iOS 6.0 Beta 4
1. After you downloaded the Redsn0w App from the above link , Run the program as the Administrator .
NOTE: For Windows Vista or Windows 7 users , Just right click Redsn0w and set compatibility to windows XP Sp2 and then run it as the administrator .
2. Click “ Extras ”, followed by “ Select IPSW ” and point Redsn0w to your iOS 6 IPSW ( Download from Apple’s Developer portal : http://developer.apple.com/ )
3. Back to main screen , click “Jailbreak”
Enter DFU mode by following these easy steps:
Hold down the home and power button together for a total of 10 seconds , After ten seconds , now continue holding home button alone for about 20 seconds .
4. Now ,from the Screen Select install SSH and other options except “Install custom bundles” .
5. It’ll take few min to complete , wait untill it finish and reboot .
6. Now Close Redsn0w ( Exit ) and Run Redsn0w Again , go to “Extras” on the very first screen , click “Select ISPW” and browse for your iOS 6 IPSW and ” JailBreak ” followed by reboot and Enter DFU mode .
If you want to reboot your iOs devices , you have to follow the above steps each time .
Video Tutorial for : How to Jailbreak Apple iOS 6 on iPhone & iPod
Thats it ! You’ve now Successfully Jailbreaked iOS 6.0 Beta 04 on iPhone 4 , iPhone 3S and on iPod Touch 4G Devices .
tags: how to jailbreak apple iphone,steps to jailbreak ios 6 on iphone 4,ipod
Hope you like it, and have something to day ? Share it via comments 🙂
Don’t forgot to share this on Facebook , Twitter & Google + .