How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Sprint using only CWM Recovery:
Your comments are always welcome
- Make Sure your Phone Battery is fully Charged .
- First you have to install CWR on your phone , you may download from the url given below ,
- Clock World Recovery : Download here
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint Mobile :
- After you Download the CWM_ SuperUser file from above link , keep it in a separate folder without extracted .
- Connect your Galaxy S3 Sprint to your PC via USB , move the CWR root zip to the root of your SD Card ( Just main folder of Memory Card ) .
- Now Switch off the phone and Boot into CWM Recovery . To do so , press and hold ‘ volume up ’ + ‘ home ’ + ‘ Power ’ buttons simultaneously and release the buttons only when you see the CWM Recovery menu on the screen .
- Select ‘install zip from sdcard’ option and then ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and select the CWM root zip ( file on Mem card ) to install .
- When it ask , Please Confirm the process and wait till the installation to complete . After CWM_SuperUser zip was installed , Now return to the main custom recovery menu and select ‘reboot system now’.
- The Galaxy S3 Sprint model will now restart , you will see the android Home screen . The next step is to Install BusyBox app from the link ( Download). Confirm Root Access for BusyBox so that it scan the Galaxy S3 Sprint and thats it
Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 Video :
A nice video tutorial by QBKing77 rooting SG S3 to Sprint mobile.
Tags : Samsung Galaxy S3 Root , How to root sg s3 ,how to root samsung galaxy s3 mobile ? , clock world mode recovery root process
You may also read :
Share with your friends via Facebook , Twitter & Google + .