TN Online Employment Registration, Renewals
TnVelaivaaippu.Gov.in – has about 85 lakhs of data base for job seekers and employees , you can know more about the statistics from the homepage of the tn employement portal .
Recent TN Velaivaaippu Update :
How to Renew Employment Online ?
Follow these simple steps to Renew your TN Employment online at tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
1. Visit Official website : tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/empower
2. Look into your identity card for a Registration number which will be in number / alphabetic like this 1884M00493
3. Next, you need to find your employment exchange code – visit here
4. Now, select the registered location , if you register in chennai select CTS1884M00493
5. After M or F you need to Enter three zeros ” 000 “.
6. So your employment username is CTS1996M00000216 and password is Data of Birth in this pattern (dd/mm/yyyy)
Login to the left side panel, and renewal your employment history .
Note: For your next renewal date you can setup the SMS reminder Read here
Please do share this info with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google +
If you wanna know , what else you can do with the TN velaivaaippu portal , look out them listed below,
Also Check :
How to Add New Qualification Details ?
– Log in to Employment exchange / Empower portal
– On your homepage, you’ll see ADD QUALIFICATION
– Enter Details of your Degree
– Save it
Do check whether the details you’ve entered is updated .
We’ll also update on How to Add B.E / B.Tech degree details on tamilnadu employment portal .
Official website : www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
What you can do with TN Employment Portal ?
1. If you already registered your qualification on the employement office or on the online portal , you can Update with additional qualifications .
2. You can take print out from within 7 days , once you registered additional qualifications on acceptance by the Employment exchanges.
3. You no need to approach employment exchange if you’ve lost identity card , just take a print out from the web site
4. You can also do the Renewal online with option to take a print out as a proof of renewal.
5. Candidates desiring to register their priority certificates have to submit a copy of the priority certificate by registered post or in person to the concerned employment exchange.
6. Candidates themselves are responsible for correctness of details entered in the web site.
Tamilnadu Velaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2015
More on How to Register on TN Velai Vaaippu website is also available for your reference .
Information has been updated recently for the changes made in the tn velai vaaippu website . So candidates who’re newly lookin to register on the site or to renew may get easy info.
tn velaivaaippu official website , online renewals in tamilnadu velai vaaippu site , how to renew job info , how to update job details in tamilnadu velai vaaippu site
Update : This page has been updated recently ( August 2015 ) and candidates who wants to renew employment details or Add more information can do the same as per the above given procedures .
New Tamilnadu govt job added – Lab technician post recruitment 2015 with priority / non – priority cut off marks .
If you need any assistance / help regarding online registration or renewal of Tamilnady Employment Exchange online portal , do post your comments .
Candidates who’re looking for TNPSC exams 2015 may check out the Annual Planner 2015 and also you can check How to Apply for One Time Registration at TNPSC website .